Property Inspections and On-Site Auctions to Re-Commence
Treasurer Dominic Perrottet and Minister for Health Brad Hazzard have announced a relaxing of restrictions from next weekend (9/10 May) on property inspections and on-site auctions.
Key health guidelines include:
- Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained;
- Promote good hygiene on premises and at auctions including hand sanitiser;
- Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact;
- Keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions;
- Ensure people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property;
- Manage the number of people entering small spaces;
- Consider extended times for open house viewings and inspections;
- Use outdoor venues for auctions wherever possible;
- If auctions are held indoors, use large venues where physical distancing between household groups of one person per 4m2 equivalent is possible.
To ask UDIA NSW a question or to let us know more, please use the form below: